The following board positions are currently vacant:
Local League Convenor
If interested, please email [email protected]
with the application questions completed on or before June 1, 2023.
Application Questions for Board Positions
1. Name and board position being applied for:
2. Best contact phone number:
3. Briefly describe why you would like to join the NOTL Minor Hockey Board.
4. If selected, how could you contribute to the success of NOTL Minor Hockey?
5. Are you familiar with the NOTL Minor Hockey Constitution, the OMHA Code of Conduct, and the Hockey Canada Player Pathways?
6. Board positions are a three year commitment with monthly board meetings and additional role-specific responsibilities. Are you willing and able to give the time and energy required to support the operations of NOTL Minor Hockey?
7. Educational Background:
8. Community Activities:
9. Other Memberships, Achievements, etc. :
10. Please list any boards and/or committees you currently serve on or have served on within the last five years.
11. Please provide any other information you would like to include to support your qualifications and interest in serving on the NOTL Minor Hockey Board.